12.4.08

Love will set us free

LOVE WILL SET US FREE....

Barriers are made to be broken/
And love is a destiny to unfold/
But what if the journey to forevers/
Laden with hindrance, we started to let go/
Youre the one who inspired me/
Show me how life is beautiful/
But yet everything feels so empty/
Youre too far, too perverse to reach on/
Even God would not honor this/
It is sinful to fall in love with you/
If only people would realize and understand/
My love for you is more than my life/
I love you but then we have no choice/
Only in our dreams our love will flow/
More than star-crossed sweethearts
Our situation is left in the dark/
Let the memories last forever/
And all the heartaches vanishes to the sea/
As the wind blows and time runs faster/
Let the rainfall fade our everything
Our eyes will faithfully be the same/
The looks will always last forever/
Somehow, I know, as I will always be/
Hope will see us through, love will set us free/

0 comments: